Decamping To Kiema? Interview With Little Known Kinengo

 

Little known kinengo

After desperate Kiema Kilonzo tricked one Kinengo Katisya for selfies during an accidental  meeting in Mwingi North, photos that Kiema and his lickers later used to claim the rookie guy had joined his camp, purportedly from Dr Malombe's camp, we sought audience with the chap. 

 


We contacted Kinengo, not because he has any political following or impact anywhere, but because Dr Malombe's name was adversely mentioned in the charade that was designed to give Kiema’s dead-on-arrival bid some life. Skymoon desk wanted to find out if the sentiments attributed to Kinengo by needy WhatsApp bandits and an unknown colourless blog were indeed his or it was Kiema's usual con theatrics.



Here below are excerpts from phone interview with Kinengo.



 Skymoon: We have read blog and WhatsApp reports that you defected from Dr. Malombe's camp to Kiema's. We have no recollection of you being - even remotely - supportive of the incoming governor or associated with his camp, even by imagination… 



Kinengo: I also read the same reports the way you did. At no time during my brief meeting with Kiema Kilonzo did I mention decamping from anywhere to another. I am a consistent person.


 

Skymoon: Consistent? Tell us about that…



Kinengo: Yeah, I am a firm supporter of governor Ngilu and I have no regrets. I like her work, and you know she even employed my wife, a medic at Mwingi Level IV Hospital, although you don't need to say that (laughing). It is just natural that I have to support Ngilu. Any talk of decamping is pure fiction.



Skymoon: So you are close to Ngilu, to an extend that she offered your wife a job?



Kinengo: Let's leave that topic at that bro. There is no ambiguity in my statement...


 

Skymoon: OK ok, now tell us about you joining Kiema camp, as the struggling blogger suggested…



Kinengo: (laughing) Join Kiema camp? How? When? That's all made up fiction story my friend. As I told you, I like what Ngilu is doing and that's me. Others might like other people, it is their choice.



Skymoon: But it was claimed that you hosted Kiema and even rooted for his support in your village.



Kinengo: That's what the bloggers said. It doesn't have to be true. The truth is Kiema Kilonzo, whom I know by the way, met me while visiting my village. We had lunch together, after which he requested we take photos. That's all.


 

Skymoon: So you just took photos? Did you host him?



Kinengo: We had lunch together. Lunch which he paid for. Whatever he and his people did with the photos is up to them bro...


 

Skymoon: It would appear that they wanted to use you for politics. And purport that since you used to work for Kalonzo, he has endorsed him…is it that desperate?



Kinengo: Of course I worked for H.E Kalonzo..not anymore. As for endorsement, how can he endorse Kiema through me? That's a fallacious statement. It is foolish to think in those lines.



Skymoon: So you didn't endorse Kiema anywhere in Mwingi North? Not that your endorsement would mean anything anyway…


 

Kinengo (getting agitated): You seem not to have listened to me. I told you personally I support Charity Ngilu, and I just told you what she has done for me personally. Nothing delinks me from her. But if Kiema wants to support Ngilu, then he is welcome to our camp....



Skymoon: But Ngilu is a reject, just like Kiema...



Kinengo: I think this discussion is over....(disconnects call)

"It is pure con politics bro, ignore" says Kinengo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Governor Malombe Hogs Public Limelight for Best Performance

County Assembly opts to Become Partner in KITUI's Development

It is Dr Malombe's Land - Evidence Shows