Dr. Malombe's Acceptance Message After Bagging Wiper Ticket


Dr.JULIUS MALOMBE APPRECIATION MESSAGE


The call to reclaim a sustainable development agenda for Kitui County through trusted leadership has never been this loud. 


This milestone belongs to the great people of Kitui County. I am grateful to my party - The Wiper Democratic Movement and particularly my party leader H.E Dr. Steven Kalonzo Musyoka for this unanimous mandate to fly the Wiper flag for the Kitui County gubernatorial seat. 


To all my supporters and Kituians that are passionate about our county, I thank you. You have stood tall, loud and clear.


Above all else, I give thanks to the Almighty for His strength and grace. 


I wish to extend my hand to all Kitui county residents, let us join hands and make our county great again.


I remain committed to inclusive leadership and welcome all the people of Kitui in this march to restore and reclaim the right trajectory for our great county. 


Let us now be relentless in our pursuit for tried,tested and trusted leadership.



Dr.Julius Makau Malombe

Pioneer Governor and Incoming Governor Kitui County.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Governor Malombe Hogs Public Limelight for Best Performance

County Assembly opts to Become Partner in KITUI's Development

It is Dr Malombe's Land - Evidence Shows