Katiwa’s Open Statement to Kalonzo That has Gone Wildly Viral

Fearless katiwa Nzoka

Below is a transcribed version of Katiwa's punchy audio address to Kalonzo, the Wiper party boss. The audio has gone viral due to its punchy, bold and timely message. 


Katiwa speaking


“Listen carefully all Kitui county people. Election is about people’s lives, it is not about an individual’s life. I want those in Wiper party to know this; if Kinengo and Matiki (Kalonzo’s handlers) have taken Kiema Kilonzo’s money, eat the money but get him another certificate, not a Wiper certificate.


“Party leader Kalonzo wa Musyoka, I Katiwa Nzoka Kimanzi I’m supporting Raila Odinga because of you. If it were not for you I would not support Raila, I would support Ruto. Election is about people’s lives, that is why I’m supporting Raila because of you, because you represent people’s lives. And I want to tell you here in Kitui County, Malombe is representing people’s lives. When you bring Kiema Kilonzo you want Kaluki to continue leading Kitui with bad leadership. 


“And listen to me carefully Kalonzo Musyoka ….i want to tell you I support you 100 percent and nobody pays me in Wiper party. I support you from my heart, listen I tell you Kalonzo Musyoka…here in Kitui, Kitui has over 1 million people, and I know you go to church, and you fear the Lord. I know that, you go to church and you fear the Lord.


" Among the people who worship the devil I don’t count you in, I count you as one who worships the Lord, that is why you always seem to walk in the right path. Here don’t joke with people’s lives. Here in Kitui, people’s lives are God’s lives. Here in Kitui, be careful not to joke with people’s lives.


 “It doesn’t matter what amount of money Kiema has given to Wiper party, let him be refunded his money. If you deny Malombe the ticket, never again shall you beg us to defend you. If you deny Malombe the ticket, even us will join the side that opposes you….because we shall know you don’t love us. 


“If we defend you, why don’t you defend us?. If Katiwa stands with you until he’s put in police cells, why can’t you stand with us, and stand with the people of Kitui. We side with you against all odds, why don’t you side with Malombe against all odds, the way the people of Kitui are saying. ? Must you seem to favour Kiema Kilonzo? 


"Why are the people in your office pocketing Kiema’s money?And when they pocket Kiema’s money, they claim it is you who has been bribed. Let me tell you kalonzo Musyoka, if you make a mistake and Kiema gets the certificate… im telling you the truth ….nobody will ever again stand with you!


"You have been bashed by Kaluki Ngilu, yet it is you who brought her to kitui. You have been bashed by Kivutha Kibwana, and yet it is you who brought him to Makueni. You have been bashed by Alfred Mutua yet it is you who brought him to Machakos….and we always defended you. We defended you. We stood with you. We disagreed with Kaluki, disagreed with Kibwana, disagreed with Mutua while defending you. 


"If you give somebody else certificate other than Malombe, if you give the certificate to somebody else other than Mutula….I swear by God, we shall never again defend you, defend yourself! 


"We can’t stand with you when you are not standing with us! You know very well we don’t want Musila, you know very well we dent want Kiema, you know very well we don’t want Kaluki, you also know very well we don’t want Mueke…what is it you are doing with Kiema? 


"Kiema has been an ambassador for 10 years, what can he show for the people of Kitui? When Kiema was ambassador for 10 years what did he give to Tseikuru people, what did he give to the people of Kitui County that you Kalonzo can show? Iyeeee.


"Im not an MCA …. Im not an MCA. I have never been nominated by anybody, I use my sweat, and my blood, I only ask for a little help. We are behind Malombe because we want him to come and work for the people of Kitui, not to help Katiwa but the people of Kitui. You (Kalonzo) will prove you don’t love the people of Kitui if you give us Kiema!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Governor Malombe Hogs Public Limelight for Best Performance

County Assembly opts to Become Partner in KITUI's Development

It is Dr Malombe's Land - Evidence Shows